Social Media Management Course. How to use Facebook and Twitter for business. For 14 – 18 years old.
The Big Picture – what’s happening in social media right now?
Understanding online marketing, and why are these and similar platforms important?
Comparing Twitter with Facebook:
– What are the differences?
– Are they right for you?
- Setting up your business account
- Creating a custom background
- Tweeting and following
- Following Twitter’s terms of service
- Twitter basic tricks and tips – hash tags etc
- Twitter problems – the fail whale, spam and phishing attacks.
- Setting up your personal profile
- Understanding Facebook
- Customizing privacy settings
- Following Facebook’s terms of service
Twitter for Business
- Tweeting strategically
- Attracting followers
- Following the right people
- Getting re-tweeted
- Searching for opportunities
- Cross-promoting your Twitter feed
- Measuring your impact
- Third party Twitter applications
- Desktop Twitter applications
Facebook Pages and Fans
- Introducing Pages
- Why are Facebook fan pages important?
- Good and bad Facebook fan page examples
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- Adding content
- Sending notes to fans
- Updating your fans
- Adding administrators and editing settings
- Linking your blog feed to Facebook
- Adding apps to your page
- Promoting your page with events
- Promoting your page with social ads
- Promoting your page outside Facebook
- Measuring page traffic
Facebook Groups and Members
- Introducing Facebook groups
- Why are Facebook groups important?
- Good and bad Facebook group examples
- Creating a Facebook group
- Sending inbox messages to group members