Mixed Media Art. 5+
Join our CREATIVE Mixed Media Art Course arts and crafts at Teens Computer School to explore making crafts with wood, textiles, and paint. These projects are gonna be so much fun!
At our Art school Students will create multi-directional compositions with a variety of materials, paint, images, found objects, and ink painting. Techniques will include collage, mono-type printing, drawing, painting, mixing, assemblage, cutting, and pasting, etc.
Mixed Media Art Course perfect for ages 4 to 6.
Major Course Projects
- Create collages using various materials, techniques and processes (paper,
mixed paper, tissue paper, etc.)
- Produce a mixed media design utilizing appropriate techniques and
processes of a particular media.
- Explore color theory and color schemes
- Explore elements and principles of design
- Explore good composition with Mixed Media
- How to use a color wash
- Creating mixed media canvas using many layering techniques
- Distressing techniques
- Alcohol ink techniques
- Portfolio of artworks—best works
This 24 weeks course will start on December 1, 2018. Click below for registration
Duration and costs:
The course lasts for 24 weeks. Classes are held twice a week and the duration of each session is 45 min. Two sessions per week
Tuition is $59 for a week.
For kids from 4 to 6 years old.
New courses start on December 1, 2018.
The number of students:
6 – 8 students per class. Two teachers per group.
Who this course is for:
This course is for children who love art and craft and are interested in different art techniques.
LOCATION: 3250 Bloor Street West,
Toronto, ON. Call for appointments
Check our calendar for classes schedule